An experienced and skilled facilitator can help your organization work through some of the interpersonal and business challenges that often defeat otherwise talented teams. Business level facilitators can:
- Help your team achieve new levels of productivity
- Identify and work through key team dysfunctions
- Provide techniques to get your team out of the world of “emotional baggage” and into the practice of getting work done
- Deliver on key business outcomes
- Start the “cycle of positivity” that’s the hallmark of high-performing teams.
The real value of a good facilitator is what they bring in the moment. For example, during a discussion when everyone is thinking about the “elephant in the room” but no one wants to talk about it. There’s also great value in guiding the team towards a firm landing on a number of unique outcomes:
- Setting goals for the upcoming business year
- An Action Plan for a key initiative
- A Strategy Plan
- A Problem-Solving Plan
- An Innovation Plan
Facilitation is a sound investment in your company’s ability to meet its goals. It’s a that helps get teams to:
- Open up to one another
- Address hidden agendas
- Build a common set of goals
- Establish a level of trust and confidence with one another
- Deliver results
- Hold each other accountable for those results
Some organizations have to deal with days filled with back-biting, snide remarks and wasted productivity. Others are simply looking to take their outstanding teams and move them yet to a new level of performance. An investment in a facilitated session can help move your organization forward in today’s competitive environment.
Problem Solving Workshop
Organizations may sometimes have a point-in-time problem or pain point that requires quick action. One approach is to use a problem solving workshop to bring all stakeholders together to collaboratively work through to a plan and subsequent solution.
Key here is:
- Identifying the problem – The WHAT
- Clearly articulating its importance – The WHY
- Selecting the right stakeholders to be part of of the solution – The WHO
The workshop focuses the group’s collective wisdom on:
- Identifying root causes
- Mitigating those root causes
- Brainstorming solutions and plans to implement them
- Also covered, defining the goals for success.