Find the hidden profit in your organization.
Lean allows you to find extra capacity, resources, productivity, at a discount. No need to invest in extra equipment, facilities or “software.” Using your existing staff, we partner with your management team to drive change and results. There’s not need for weeks of sophisticated training, methodologies or statistics. We use a very practical approach to increasing productivity and margins in your operation.
Six Sigma gives you the know-how to go after pesky business problems that are mostly “root-cause unknown.” Which, is kind of like saying, “we have a problem, but we’re not quote sure how to best fix it. We don’t know how to best fix it because we may not fully understand the root cause.
A simple, but arguably one of the most critical cornerstones to set in establishing a sustaining culture of continuous improvement.
- Sort – Keep only those things you need to do your job, all else goes away
- Set in Order – Keep the things you need close, organized, and easy to access.
- Shine – We all like to live and work in a clean place, so sprue things up.
- Standardize – Make the above into a routine and get some performances goals behind each one.
- Sustain – Put a plan in place to come back and visit the 5S actions regularly and make them a part of your routine.
Sometimes you’ll hear about a “sixth S” which is safety. How do you keep you, your workspace, and your co-workers safe?
The Seven Wastes
One of the easiest, quickest, yet, most powerful tool you can use is application of the Seven Wastes.
Sometimes you’ll see mention of an “8th Waste,” called Underutilized Talent. This is when smart, capable employees are stuck doing “mind-numbing work” because they are trying to heroically thing to overcome the inefficiencies of their day-to-day processes.
The next step in building out a culture of continue improvement. Build the capacity in your staff to apply some of the easiest, yet most powerful tools to rid your operation, processes and workflows of “waste.”
Robotic Process Automation